This video will shows how to bulk registration of employees and generate UAN in new EPFO portal ( ECR 2.0 )
Bulk Registration in ECR 2 0
Bulk registration in ECR 2.0
Employee provident fund organization EPFO launched new unified portal for employers and employees. In past, in order to create new PF number for an employee, we used to fill their details like employee name, father name, gender, date of birth and some other details along with their pf contributions. But in unified portal employer need to generate UAN number of the employees before filling the ECR. This blog contains Bulk Registration Employees New EPF Unified Portal.
Bulk registration in new EPFO Unified portal(ECR 2.0) have included mainly three parts.
1. Upload employee details file
2. Approve employee details
3. Check active member to confirm
The process of bulk registration employees is as follow :
- Login to EPFO home page
- After login goes on the member at the top of menu bar. For bulk, registration click on Register – Bulk.
- Upload the employee’s details file from your location and submit it.
- After submitting file we should approve it. For approving, again go on member and click on Approvals.
- Activity details list will open, find your uploaded file and click the approve button at the right side.
- For Confirming registration go to the dashboard and find the active member list.
- This process steps complete the bulk registration of employees in new EPFO Unified portal.
Find more video at :