This video will shows how to file ECR and prepare challan in new EPFO unified portal ( ECR 2.0 )
How to file ECR in ECR 2.0
How to file ECR & Prepare Challan in new ECR 2.0
EPFO has Launched online receipt of Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR). Employers are requested to Register their establishments and create their user id and password through this portal. The registered employers can upload the Electronic Return and the uploaded return data will be displayed through a digitally signed copy in PDF format. It will be available for printing also. Once approved by the employer online Challan will be popped based on uploaded return. The employer may choose to make the payment through internet banking.
The process of ECR Filing in new EPFO Unified portal have following the main process:
1. Upload ECR file
2. Verify ECR file
3. Prepare Challan
The detailed process of ECR filing is as below:
- Login to the EPFO home page.
- You will find various options at the top of menu bar. Find Payment option and go through it.
- Select ECR/Return filing and click on it.
- After that select ECR file upload and enter the details of wage month, salary disbursal date, file, contribution rate etc. and click on upload.
- After the successful file validation clicks on verify button for verifying ECR.
- After verifying ECR, prepare challan for the same.
- Click on prepare challan and enter the relevant information according to it.
- After entering the detail generate the challan and then finalize the challan.
For more video related to new ECR 2.0