When you plan to automate your HR functions, your first debate would be
whether to go with Cloud HRIS system or On-Premise HRIS system ??
This is a question which haunts every businessman and one you have to finalize definitely before looking at the options available.
Human Resource Information System or HRIS in short, is an integrated system which
If you have taken the decision to automate your HR processes then let us help you to compare Cloud vs On-Premise HRIS system.
Analyze the following with the help of below infographic & know yourself why cloud HRIS system is better than On-Premise
How On Cloud HRIS system can be more Beneficial than On Premise HRIS system ??
- No additional infrastructure and maintenance cost
- Encrypted database for better data security
- Reduce manpower dependency
- Increase volume output or productivity with fewer people
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure
- No need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees
- You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier
- Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times
- Less personnel training is needed
- Flexibility to change/update to newer version
- Easy installation process without the requirement of an IT team
- Work in a more cost-effective and flexible way without sacrificing feature sets and continuous innovations
Are you looking for the perfect cloud-based HRIS system?
Then do check out factoHR – a sure shot way of saving your time, resources and to cut costs. If you have an automated HRIS system, you can leverage your human assets and productive hours to improve your business and don’t have to concentrate on tedious paperwork, filing and data management.
To learn more about what factoHR, HR & Payroll can do for your business. Book Free Demo !!! Call us on +91 782 000 3100 | Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule Free Demo
To learn more about what factoHR, HR & Payroll can do for your business. Book Free Demo !!!
Call us on +91 782 000 3100 | Mail at email@example.com