This video will show how to link existing member in a new unified portal (ECR 2.0).
Link Existing Member in ECR 2.0
Link existing member in new unified portal(ECR 2.0)
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is in the process of implementing the next version of UAN i.e., UAN 2.0, whereby the Universal Account Number of an EPF member is to be obtained/linked with their present employer before filing the Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR).
There are two types of UAN linking process for a new employee and existing employee. UAN linking to existing member in the new Unified portal(ECR 2.0) follows the following process.
There is simple method for link existing member in new Unified portal(ECR 2.0)
1. Enter employees details.
2. Verify the employee’s details.
3. Check active member for confirming.
The detailed procedure of link existing member in ECR 2.0 is as below :
- At the top of the menu bar, you will find various options, find member option and go through it. After that you will find the different option in it, select Register – Individual and click on it.
- By clicking on it you will get member registration form for link existing member in new unified portal(ECR 2.0)
- Make sure that the field of previous employment is select with yes option.
- After that, you have to enter the employee’s UAN number or member ID, employee’s name and date of birth and click on verify for verifying employees information.
- After that, you have to enter other detailed information of employee like date of joining, marital status and hit the save button for saving the information of an employee.
- For verifying, if employee detail is successful upload or not you can active member list. You can select dashboard in the top menu bar and go to active member in it.
- This process links the existing member in new unified portal(ECR 2.0)
For more videos of new EPFO Unified Portal(ECR 2.0)