This video will show how to make ECR Payment in new EPFO Unified Portal (ECR 2.0)
How to make ECR Payment in ECR 2 0
The EPFO is starting to roll out ECR (Electronic Challan-Cum-Return) version 2.0 with effect from 20.12.2016 where the UAN (Universal Account Number) of the Subscriber is the primary criteria for filing the Returns. The UAN is required to be obtained for the first time employees or existing UAN shall be added to the list of employees of the Establishment, before starting payment of contribution towards the employee.
The Structure of ECR has been simplified and reduced to 11 columns. The arrears shall be paid with a separate text file and also the exit details like-wise. The subscribers joining the fund for the first time shall only be updated through UAN. The name of the subscriber, father/husband, date of birth and gender shall be documented specific, that is as in Aadhar, PAN, etc.
The process of ECR Payment in new EPFO Unified Portal(ECR 2.0) have only two main things.
1. Finalize the Challan
2. Make the Payment
The process step of ECR Payment in ECR 2.0 ia as below:
- After login to EPFO site go on Payments at the top of menu bar.
- In payments click on the payment(ECR).
- After clicking on payment(ECR) draft challan list will be displayed.
- Finalize the challan by clicking on the finalize button at right corner.
- After that payment process is taking place. Select your bank name which through you make payment and click on continue for further process.
- Fill the bank payment details and complete the ECR payment process.
For more videos subscribe: