1. Recruitment & retention-managing talent and succession planning; taking overall HR responsibilities for recruitment activity and campaigns.
2. Assist in hiring, including developing job descriptions and job advertisements and screening & interviewing candidates.
3. Develop, implement and manage a centralized recruiting process.Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
4. Oversee handling of employment-related inquiries, such as employment verification requests and unemployment compensation inquiries and proceedings.
5. The Complete process of new joining employees.
6. Provide current and prospective employees with information about HR policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
7. The Complete process of Account opening, I-card for new joining.Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, employees disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
8. Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and harassment, and recommend needed changes.
9. Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes.
10.Prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports including hr responsibilities for maintaining personnel records.
11. Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
12. Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations. Plan and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment compensation labour relations and employee. Analyze data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel, analyze statistical data reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of org personnel.
13. Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
14. Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
15. Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
16. Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
17. Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
18 .Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.