Employees Feedback After Training Form
Employees Feedback Form
By sending out an online employee feedback form — either by embedding it in your company’s website, or by deploying it through email — you can find out how your employees feel about the workplace, their coworkers, the management, and whether they believe they are equipped to do the job. The purpose of this document is to provide a guide to assist those who are conducting an employee survey.
Often an essential component of organizational training and development, Employee Feedback surveys provide a picture of your organization’s needs. These surveys can be used to solicit employee opinions on a variety of issues such as the company’s success in communicating its mission to employees, or local issues such as quality of the working environment.
Uses for Employee Feedback Surveys include:
- Focusing on Employee Development Programs
- Enhancing Management/Employee Relations
- Training Needs Assessment
- Evaluation of Training
- Organizational Climate Survey
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
The results of this type of employee feedback process provide an understanding of how the employee perceives the organization along different dimensions. This process is often used by Human Resources Departments of the organization.
This employee feedback form:
- is essential to facilitating development and organizational change.
- allows the organization to focus on needs and leverage its strengths.
- informs the organization on which actions will create problems for the employees.
- provides management with employee feedback (both positive and negative) on the internal health of the organization.
- measures the impact of current programs, policies and procedures.
- can be used to motivate employees and improve job satisfaction.