Joining formalities like verification and submission of all relevant documents at single or multiple locations across the country relieving your HR of the work and travel complexities involved. It also engages in the orientation of the new employee, generally containing information about safety, the work environment, the new job description, benefits and eligibility, company culture, company history, the organization chart and other relevant information to working in the new company.
There are two types of joining formalities documentation (1)For submission (2)For Receiving
- Education certificate: Degree certificate or mark-sheet
- Work experience certificate: Relieving letter / last drawn salary slips/ No due certificate/ Appraisal letter/ TDS certificate
- DOB (Date of birth): Birth certificate or 10th mark-sheet
- Photo ID Proof: Voter card or PAN card
- Address Proof
- Appointment letter
- Policy Manual
- Bank account opening form
- ID card & Access card
Job joining formalities includes paperwork and regulations for new employees comes immediately after hire. Before the employee starts work and receives his or her first paycheck, there are some forms you are required to have the employee complete. These forms must be completed by every employee, according to both federal and state laws.