Education : BE CE/IT, BCA, MCA, BSC IT, MSC IT, ME CE/IT.
Experience : 0 to 2 years
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Optimizing application code.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
Job Description ::
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based & Swift libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.