1-3 Years Experience
Location : Rajkot (Apply only if your current location is Rajkot)
- Act as the primary point of contact for our valued customers throughout their journey with factoHR.
- Ensuring a seamless and positive experience for new customer.
- Conduct regular check-ins with customers to understand their goals, address any concerns, and offer personalized solutions to help them achieve success.
- Monitor customer usage and identify potential roadblocks or areas for improvement to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and product teams to relay customer feedback, advocate for enhancements, and contribute to product development.
- Handle customer escalations and issues promptly, ensuring proper resolution while maintaining a positive relationship.
- Develop customer success plans and KPIs tailored to individual clients, tracking progress and reporting on key metrics regularly.
- Cultivate strong customer advocacy by collecting testimonials, case studies, and referrals from satisfied clients.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Proactive, Dedicated and Committed towards tasks allocated.
- Customer-oriented and well versed in solving issues of clients
- Good pedagogic skill
- Adaptability & should be proactive
Candidates qualifying Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Marketing or MCA or Any Graduate with relevant work experience.