1-3 Years Experience
Location : Rajkot (Apply only if your current location is Rajkot)
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, reports, and budgets, ensuring they are in compliance with accounting standards.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries.
- Track and categorize company expenses, ensuring accuracy and compliance with established policies.
- Reconcile bank statements to the company’s financial records, identifying and resolving any discrepancies.
- Manage customer/vendor relationships, take customer payment follow-ups & process customer payments.
- Collaborate with external auditors during financial audits and provide required documentation and information.
- Basic accounting knowledge, including a fundamental understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Proficiency with accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of SaaS business models is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant accounting experience.